Our diverse membership has helped drive definitive change in America since CPA’s founding in 2007. CPA Staff advocate for the implementation of strategic trade, tax and growth policies in Washington, DC so our members can prosper across the entire nation.
CPA Membership is divided into two categories:
- Membership is based on annual revenue
- Access to CPA Committee meetings, political fundraisers, sponsorship opportunities and Capitol Hill events and briefings
- Direct assistance from CPA’s Government Relations and Economics teams
- Includes any U.S. based law firm/consulting firm interested in CPA’s work
- Access to CPA Committee meetings, event sponsorship opportunities, and Capitol Hill events and briefings
- Opportunity to network with companies making products in the U.S.
- Includes any individual unaffiliated with a company or firm such as retirees, industry experts and anyone interested in CPA’s work.
- Access to attend our annual trade conference and network with companies making products in the U.S.
- Opportunity to participate in CPA advocacy campaigns and sign CPA petitions
- Access to CPA newsletters, publications, policy updates and article distribution