Our diverse membership has helped drive definitive change in America since CPA’s founding in 2007. CPA Staff advocate for the implementation of strategic trade, tax and growth policies in Washington, DC so our members can prosper across the entire nation.
CPA Membership is divided into two categories:
Don’t qualify for Company or Associate Membership?
Become a CPA Prosperity Champion
- Includes any individual unaffiliated with a company or firm such as retirees, industry experts and anyone interested in CPA’s work
- Opportunity to sign CPA petitions
- Participation in CPA advocacy campaigns
- Access to CPA newsletters, publications, policy updates and daily article distribution
- Interested in joining CPA as a Prosperity Champion? Join here.